Monday, February 4, 2008

Week 4 - Thing #8

I use Google Reader as my aggregator. I have to admit that it is very hard in my busy life to keep up with RSS blog feeds. I taking doctorate classes at the University of Delaware and had to use Google Reader quite a bit about a year ago in a Curriculum Theory course. We had about 25 students in the course and we had to blog at least twice each week AND comment on at least 3 other students' blogs.
Using Google Reader was an easy way for me to keep up and keep track of new items pushed from my class blog.

I am still struggling to see how this would be used by students. I am going to explore some of the other Web 2.0 posts for this week and see what other school librarians have to say.

Here is one of my Google Reader gadgets: http://www.google.com/ig/adde?moduleurl=www.unshelved.com/rss.aspx&source=imag&val=3

No comments: