Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Week 4 - Thing # 9

I found that the Google Blog search was the easiest for me. I found Doug Johnson's blog as well as Kathy Schrock's blog. The Shifted Librarian is a great blog too. I don't know how many blogs I could follow and still keep up as well as start to comment on them too. I saw some pretty interesting YouTube videos too.

Where do blogs fit in the school library? First - I think they can be a great resource for ourselves and even our students if they find blogs by experts in a field.

I think if classes create their own blogs they can also be useful - if done correctly. We're still playing around our high school in how to make the best use of blogs. We use Moodle a lot for this type of technology simply because it provides easy access and protects out teens behind a password protected system.

No comments: